Service Coordinator, Administrator
Job reference: TPT2143
Job type: Permanent
Location: Watford, Herts
Administrator, Service Co-ordinator
My client is a well established organisation based in North Watford who are seeking a proactive Administrator, Service Co-ordinator to join their small team. Due to the location must have own transport.
The role is busy and diverse role which includes:-
- Taking inbound calls from customers requesting an Engineer to attend their site to attend an urgent breakdown
- Book in a service/maintenance visit by an engineer
- Request more information about the service the company provide
- Calling in to follow up on a quotation they have been provided with
- Managing insurances for the businesses including cars, vans and business insurance
- Producing quotations
- Managing the diaries for the engineers
- Ordering spare parts for the engineers
- Booking in new installations
- Use of a system called Clik and also Word and Excel
Looking for a proactive individual who can deal with a fast paced environment at certain times of the year and get the job done.
Hours: 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday – 23 days hols, closed at Xmas, Pension.
If you are highly organised, have worked in a Service Administrator, Service Co-ordinator or Administrator role where you understand the need to provide excellent customer service, work as a team and be proactive in quieter periods and live within easy commuting distance of North Watford and have your own transport, please apply now.
admin, engineers. service admin, service coordinator
Please complete this form to submit your CV for this vacancy.