Receptionist, Facilities Admin
Job reference: TPT2145
Job type: Permanent
Location: Redbourn, Herts
TPt2145 Receptionist/Facilities Administrator, Redbourn
My client is a well established organisation offering progression and growth to their staff. They are currently seeking a college leaver with 6-12 months work experience to join their growing team.
They are seeking a proactive and articulate communicator to be based in the Reception area and responsibilities will include:-
- Answering inbound calls in a professional manner
- Dealing with any customer queries relating to broken equipment or billing enquiries
- Despatching equipment to customers
- Purchasing stationery for the office
- Managing the booking of meeting rooms
- Organising catering for meetings
- General office admin using Word, Excel and Outlook
- Typing reports as and when necessary
This is a busy and diverse role and can be a first step to a long career within the business. Many people have started in this role and moved internally into the various departments.
If you are a college leaver who is a confident user of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook, enjoy working in a small team are proactive and want a career within the company this is the role for you.
The role is based in Redbourn so ideally candidates will live locally have own transport. Please apply now with a covering letter outlining why you feel you are right for the role.
Hours: 9 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday excellent benefits package.
College Leaver, 2nd jobber, admin, telephone answering
Please complete this form to submit your CV for this vacancy.