Job reference: TPT2119
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £30-40k neg
Location: Hatfield, Herts
My client is a well established manufacturer and distributor of electrical and electronic components based in Hatfield, Herts who as part of their expansion are seeking an experience Product Manager to manage a range of electrical components. YOU NEED TO BE A QUALIFIED ENGINEER TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
The right person will be an Engineer with expertise in the following area’s:-
- Managing a small team and motivating them
- A good understanding of Control Panels, Circuit Breakers, Din Rail Terminals, AC Isolators, Solar components, power supplies and other Industrial Electrical Products
- Have experience of inventory management
- Purchasing products
- Profit and loss capability
- Analysis of product sales using Excel
- Managing a product portfolio
- Working alongside sales, marketing etc to provide technical specifications of products
This is a new role within the business as part of their expansion. This is a very exciting opportunity for an Engineer or Product Manager to be part of a growing organisation which is well thought of in their industry.
If you have all these skills and attributes and live within easy commuting distance of Hatfield, Herts and wish to add value to this business.
Please apply now with a covering letter outlining your skills and experience for the role. An excellent salary and benefits are offered for the right person.
electrical engineer, product manager, stock control, analytical reporting, electrical components, electronic components
Please complete this form to submit your CV for this vacancy.