Job reference: TPT2148
Job type: Permanent
Location: Potters Bar
TPT2148 Marketing Executive
My client is a small but successful distributor of a CRM/Accounting software, based in Potters Bar and as part of their expansion are seeking an experienced Marketing Executive to join their small team.
The role will be to attract new clients via marketing methods including:-
- Content Marketing
- Blogging – industry related topics, video production, use of Linkedin, Twitter and Youtube
- Customer surveys – what they are not getting from the current system
- Working alongside the Directors to put together marketing plan
- Updating the website with marketing information, blogs etc
- Researching market information and news
- Press releases
- Producing company literature
- Attending network meetings to promote the products
- Writing and producing customer newsletters
- Tracking progress of new client enquiries and up-dating the MS Dynamics database
- Analytical reports to Excel showing the success of the marketing campaigns
- Monitor KPI’s
As the product is software the individual needs to have an interest in this area to be able to market the products well.
This is a real marketing role, it is a standalone role and helping the company to grow.
If you have a passion or excitement for software or technical products and have had a proven track record or feel you have good experience that makes you the perfect person and live within easy commuting distance of Potters Bar, Herts, please apply now.
Marketing, Blogs, Content Management
Please complete this form to submit your CV for this vacancy.