Head of Home Care Agency
Job reference: TPT2135
Job type: Permanent
Location: Stanmore, Middx
TPT2135 Head of Home Care Agency
I am working on behalf of a well established Home care Agency based in Stanmore, Middx covering the Harrow, Middx area.
Seeking an individual who has experience in the Caregiving industry and commercial understanding with NVQ level 5.
The role reports into the Director of the business and responsibilities include:-
- Accountability for all aspects of recruiting caregivers
- Interviewing and assessing candidates
- Managing all adverts job boards, marketing materials etc
- Managing HR files and doing all relevant checks including referencing, DBS checks etc
- Ensuring all caregivers receive the required support visits, supervision and annual appraisals
- Deliver the caregiver learning and development training
- Participate in the On call Rota
This is a diverse role for a person who has been a Care Co-ordinator or come from the Home Care or Residential Care environment.
If you have at least an NVQ level 5, have the relevant Care and commercial experience and live within easy commuting distance of Stanmore, Middx, where the office is based and the Harrow area, please apply now with a covering letter outlining your skills and experience for this role. MUST BE A CAR OWNER DRIVER.
Caregiver, Home Care Manager, Residential Care Manager
Please complete this form to submit your CV for this vacancy.