Finance and HR Manager
Job reference: TPT2173
Job type: Full Time and Permanent
Location: Borehamwood, Herts
My client is a well established manufacturing company based in Borehamwood, Herts, who are seeking a qualified Accountant with experience of working as a Financial Controller, Finance Manager with the responsibilities of managing the HR and facilities for the business.
Ideally looking for a person who has worked within the manufacturing or engineering field.
This is a busy and diverse role which reports into the UK Managing Director and communicating with the head office in France. Therefore an understanding of French would be advantageous but not essential.
The role responsibilities include:-
- Management of the UK Finance and Admin team (currently three direct reports plus part responsibility for shared PA and two reception staff),
- Preparation of management reporting budgets and forecasts for the UK business in both UK and Group
- Preparation of financial reporting in both UK and Group reporting format (monthly and at Company year-end),
- Overall UK business financial control including Cash, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable and Payroll,
- Control of HR function, including payroll and recruitment in coordination with the Group HR Director,
- Responsibility for Company Secretarial aspects including insurances, pensions and legal,
- Responsibility for Company vehicle fleet, landline and mobile telephones and landlord duties relating to tenants in our local rental properties (two in Borehamwood)
Salary and package negotiable.
If you have a solid work history, are CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualified and have experience in a role which includes managing the Finance function, HR, Facilities etc and live within easy commuting distance of Borehamwood, Herts, please apply now with a covering letter explaining why you are the right person for this role.
Financial Controller, Finance Manager, Operations Manager, Finance AND HR Manager
Please complete this form to submit your CV for this vacancy.