CNC Applications Engineer
Job reference: TPT2175
Job type: Permanent
Salary: package £42k
Location: UK wide
At Citizen Machinery an exciting opportunity has arisen to join us as an Applications Engineer. We are a world class manufacturer of high precision CNC machines who offer a secure long term career, working with ever changing advanced technologies and being well rewarded.
The role will involve:-
- Pre and Post sales support
- Test Cuts and Time Studies
- Machine Demonstrations
- Training of all customer operators at their sites
- Teaching customers on how to get the most from our machines
- Involvement in turnkey projects
- The role will involve extensive travel across the UK and Ireland and some European travel to support our distributors
We are looking for an experienced skilled Engineer ideally with previous Applications/Machine Tool Experience ideally with key skills including:-
- Ability to calculate realistic cycle times by using the full capabilities of the machines
- Have working knowledge of CAM software
- Ability to fully program/plan/prepare tooling lists for multi spindle/multi axis lathes
- Experience of turning machines with power tools and subspindles
- Excellent communication skills
We have showrooms/offices in the West Midlands and Bushey, Herts and ideally candidates will live within easy commuting distance of one of these sites.
If you are an experienced Applications Engineer within the Machine Tool industry, have all the key skills, live within commuting distance of one of our offices and interested in joining us, please email [email protected] with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role and our company.
CNC, Applications Engineer, CNC programming, EIA/ISO programming
Please complete this form to submit your CV for this vacancy.