Applications Engineer (CNC Machines)
Job reference: TPT2131
Job type: Permanent
Location: Milton Keynes
A rare opportunity has arisen to join my client, Citizen Machinery, as part of their expansion, the market leader in the manufacture and distribution of high precision CNC machines which are both sliding head and fixed head. Candidates should live in Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire or Hertfordshire.
Citizen Machinery are seeking an Applications Engineer who is an expert with good hands on experience of CNC machines which must include:-
- Experience of turning machines with milling capability
- Ability to plan , tool, program and setup components
- Work to exacting tolerances
- Experience of ISO controls (eg Fanuc, Mitsubishi etc)
- Ability to problem solve
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Willingness to work often away from home often for extended periods – Monday – Friday only (weekends very rarely for exhibitions etc)
- Dealing and training vastly different skill levels of customers
- Full driving licence
If you have all the above mentioned skills, then please read on.
We will consider people who have been workshop based with all the above skills and are ready to move into a field based role.
My client offers an excellent career opportunity with a competitive salary, bonuses, and benefits package which is why we have an extremely low turnover in staff.
If you have all the above skills and live around the Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire or Hertfordshire area and would relish a career with the leading manufacturer of high quality and high technology CNC machines, then please apply now with a covering letter outlining your skills in the above areas.
CNC, Applications Engineer, Fixed Head, sliding head
Please complete this form to submit your CV for this vacancy.